Attractive remuneration models
- In general, our remuneration structure is strongly performance-oriented. Therefore, in addition to an attractive starting salary, we offer you the opportunity to increase your salary above average based on your performance.
- You will receive holiday and Christmas pay as well as a bonus depending on the company's success.
Further education/training opportunities
- We support you in the long term with your further education measures, e.g. paid leave, cost sharing or assumption of costs.
Company pension scheme
- We offer you the possibility of taking out both a purely employer-financed and a jointly financed metalworking pension in the form of deferred compensation. us to take out a deferred compensation plan.
Flexible working hours
- Outside of shift work, we offer our employees a flexitime account with a variety of different time models. Even if you start/end work outside the flexitime scheme, our managers will work with you to find a suitable arrangement.
Own subsidised canteen
- By subsidising the use of our company canteen 'Rieber werkcafe', we offer our employees the opportunity to eat high-quality and fresh meals (breakfast, snack, lunch) every day for little money. A drinking water dispenser is also available to our employees free of charge all year round.
Health management & own gym
- Due to an increasingly fast-paced everyday life, the health and fitness of our employees is particularly important to us. Therefore, in addition to the free use of our company gym, the Rieber Gym, we offer other measures to promote health, such as running clubs, e-bike leasing, specialist lectures, company medical care, ergonomic workstations, subsidies for glasses or shoe inserts, etc.
- Whether it's a birthday, anniversary or special work performance, we also think of our employees in the form of various gifts.
- The health of our employees and a sustainable approach to the environment are particularly important to us. Therefore, our employees have the opportunity to lease a BusinessBike worth up to €5,000 in the form of deferred compensation.
Company vehicle pool
- Our company-owned vehicle pool is at your disposal for any business appointments, seminars, trainings etc.
Good connections to local public transport
- Our two locations in Reutlingen offer you ideal connections to public transport. A bus stop is located in the immediate vicinity of both locations and the Betzingen train station, with connections to Stuttgart and Tübingen, can be reached on foot within 10-15 minutes.
30 days annual leave
- In addition to the statutory holiday entitlement of 20 working days, our employees receive an additional holiday of 10 working days.
Our corporate events
- Getting along with each other outside of the daily work routine plays an important role for us. That's why we offer our employees a variety of company events, such as a big Christmas party, summer party, various running clubs, football tournaments, etc.