The only GN standard that is thermally highly efficient, from storage to serving. With the unique SWISS-PLY multi-layer material *, Rieber thermoplates® revolutionize the use of the GN format - cooking, steaming, waking, grilling, roasting, deep-frying, baking, storing, transporting, serving and keeping cold throughout the entire process without spilling.
* Up to 10x higher conductivity due to the aluminum core compared to pure stainless steel.
You can switch from the thermoplates® teppanyaki grill plate to the hot plate or warming plate on your hob in a matter of seconds, without the hassle of cleaning your grill plate, because the thermoplates® are dishwasher-safe. In addition, you do not have to convert or expand your energy source. This saves you time and money in use and cleaning, and you are mobile and highly flexible at the same time.
No more pouring, because you can produce directly in the GN thermoplates® and cook and serve with your guests. The matching GN lid variants give the cooking container its function. Such as the waterproof push-in lid for absolutely safe storage and transport, the vaculid® lid for vacuuming and low-temperature cooking, to the stylish cooking and buffet lid for hygienic protection.
Combine and choose different thermoplates® cookware variants:
- various GN sizes and depths
- coated surface variant, with very good non-stick effect (for electric, ceramic and induction hobs, as well as in combi steamer and oven)
- robust and scratch-resistant nano surface, also suitable for gas stoves
- Firmly mounted handles for easy insertion, pulling out and carrying